There has been a drastic rise in the eCommerce industry. Along with it, the courier industry has also made rapid progress. You have too many options to choose from. Here we bring the top 10 delivery partners for your eCommerce website.
- India Post Service: There is no surprise that this old service provider has bagged the second position in our list. They have very high reliability and coverage area. There is not service that can beat them in terms of the service area. Moreover, the rates are also very affordable.
- FedEx: They are the market leader in courier service. They have very competitive pricing and world-class service. FedEx provides for international shipping. In the international area, it is pretty much unbeatable.
- Aramex: Who is unaware of Aramex? They are famous for track shipment Aramex. They cover almost anything that an eCommerce business needs. Their rates are ₹6o for 500 gms in India. You can also create Aramex label online. Their quality of service is also quite good.
- Delhivery: Delhivery has established itself as one of the leading courier partner in the market. They have a very competitive pricing and world-class quality. So far there has not been any instances of wrong delivery. They have a large coverage area in the Indian market. If you are looking for a trusted delivery partner at low price, they are the one.
- Gati: Gati is yet another Indian courier delivery service provider that has an international footprint. They have come a long way since their inception. They have very low charges, only ₹12 per kg. They have good coverage area. With them you can be sure that your courier would be delivered to the right location.
- DTDC: They originated in India in 1990 and has since then spread to more than 240 countries across the globe. Their rates are slightly costlier. Moreover, due to some recent deformities, they have almost lost their reputation.
- DHL: If you talk about global presence, DHL is the biggest shark in the market. They have very steep pricing. However, when it comes to international shipping, there are not many options to choose from. They charge ₹600 for 500 gms of the courier.
- eCOM Express: If you are planning to use a combination of logistics for your delivery services, then you can go for eCOM. They are a newbie in the market and is struggling to create a loyal customer base. They have great potential and may become one of the leading players in the market in the coming years.
- Blue Dart: They may have a bit higher pricing, but in terms of service and customer satisfaction there is no one matching their standards. They charge ₹70-75 for 500 gms of the courier.
So these were some of the best courier partners. If you want to expand your reach in the eCommerce market, you can choose anyone from this list.